Wednesday 30 July 2014

Getting the ball rolling

Hi guys and thanks for reading

This blog is going to be my chance to share my passion/hobby/addiction that is vaping for anyone who is interested. It will be a mixture of all things vape related such as what personal vaporiser i am using, which atomizer and my setup, my opinions on the news surrounding vaping  but mostly is going to be about my foray into DIY e liquid making.

First things third a little about me. I was smoking for 18 years prior to switching and at the time i quit smoking i was on about 40 rollies a day. got my first PV in march 2014 and went from 40 to 0 smokes in an instant. in the months following i have dropped my nicotine from 24mg/ml to 2mg/ml. I am deeply passionate about vaping which will become apparent during the course of this blog as i feel it has allowed me to break free from the prison that is cigarette addiction.

thats all for now in the next post i will be writing about my setup and reviewing my first DIY juice, until then take it easy

Gazz

No comments:

Post a Comment