Thursday 31 July 2014

My Vaping Setup

Hi guys and thanks for reading

The setup I have settled on (for now) is the Vamo V5 topped with the igo-l dripping atomizer. I find that the Vamo suits my needs as I vape at 12 watts on a 1.3ohm resistance. The kanthal wire I use is 28awg (0.3mm) and I use cotton for my wicks. The igo-l I find to be perfect for me as I am a mouth to lung vaper and the single hole, single coil setup is my preference, also the igo-l looks really good on top of the Vamo V5. oh quick note about my igo, I didnt like the two post base that came with it so bought an igo-w which has the three post base with the holes in the post and is much easier to setup and the igo-l top cap fits it . Also I purchased some O-rings from Sealforce on ebay measuring at 15mm x 1mm and I have found these to be a lot better than the stock ones that come with the igo's.

My Vamo V5 in stainless steel with my Igo-L

The Vamo broken down

The Igo-L broken down. The drip tip is a standard 510 I got from myepack.co.uk for £1.99

Thats all for now guys until next time.

Take it easy

Gazz




No comments:

Post a Comment