Wednesday 6 August 2014

Vape Storage

Hi guys and thanks for reading

After starting to DIY my own liquid I noticed a build up of bottles, made juice and flavour concentrates started littering my spare room and decided I needed to keep all this shit together.

 This is a simple stand designed for cosmetics but work perfectly for 10ml to 50ml bottles. you can get this or something similar off amazon for about a fiver, just search amazon for 'nail polish stand'. The dots you see on my bottles are just my simple way of labelling my bottles as they are easy to replace after washing. You can get 200 for about 60p from tesco.


Next is my stand I purchased to keep my mods, battys and attys in one place as the wife was getting pissed off with my 'vaping shit' being all over the living room.


This is a beautiful bit of kit I got off ebay for £12.90 from gwynsfurniture. This is a stock one as it fit my needs but you can custom order the hole sizes to match your vaping gear.


It is two toned Walnut and Tulipwood and has a quality finish as well as a felt bottom to stop it from scratching surfaces.


This is mine partly loaded up. The stand itself measures 90mm x 150mm x 55mm high and the hole sizes are 2 x 32mm, 2 x 25mm, 4 x 22mm(perfect for nemesis) and 5 x 9mm.

Thats all for now guys until next time,

Take it easy

Gazz


1 comment:

  1. Vapesourcing is a company that produces electronic cigarettes, cartridges, e-liquids and more. The company is headquartered in China, and offers live chat, email and telephone customer service options to consumers. Buy good product in https://vapesourcing.com/vandy-vape-pulse-bf-squonk-box-mod-with-gene-chip.html

    ReplyDelete